Henstaff Construction, formed in 1997, is a Tier 1 South Wales building contractor with a current turnover of £6.0 Million. We intend to expand, with controlled growth to £10 Million. Our individual projects range from £350K to £4.0 Million. We excel at technically challenging schemes and working across all disciplines of the built environment (healthcare, retail, leisure, residential, industrial, education, commercial, listed).
We have an exemplar record of delivering projects on time and within budget, and apply our experience to delivering quality buildings in a safe environment.
In line with our business plan, we have recently been awarded several contracts and are seeking to employ two commercially minded Site Managers / Project Managers The duties are as follows: –
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Site supervision from site set up to handover.
- Dealing with subcontractors, suppliers and our own labour.
- Liaison with Architects, Clients, Engineers, Building Control, Service Providers and the public.
- Responsible for site safety.
- Responsible for the quality of workmanship.
- Setting out and working from drawings and Specifications.
- Taking off and accurately ordering materials and plant.
- Planning day to day operations.
- Keeping records and dealing with paperwork.
- Reports to the Construction Manager.
The successful candidate will have a good balance of the following qualities: –
- Hardworking and versatile.
- Man, management and customer care skills.
- Flexibility. Over both type of work and location.
- Willing and keen to take responsibility.
- Safety conscious. Training will be given if necessary.
- An eye for detail and a genuine interest in producing quality work.
- Must be good with paperwork to reduce the current burden on Henstaff’s management.
- Good all-round experience. However, we will sacrifice experience for flexibility and a keenness to learn and contribute.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Must have full driving licence. A company car can be provided, or use of own car with mileage being paid under Inland Revenue rules.
Qualifications. The job would suit BSc/HNC/ONC qualified engineer with site experience, but it is the qualities that concern us most.
Salary. We are flexible, and remuneration package is dependent on the candidate’s ability and experience.
If this full-time position is of interest, then please forward a covering letter explaining what you could bring to this role, along with your CV to email@example.com by 14th January 2022.
No Agencies please