Our Construction team is growingDate Posted: 13 September 2019
After securing new contracts and a framework place, our team is growing. We are looking for a Site Manager.
Formed in 1997, Henstaff Construction are a Tier 1 building contractor working in and around South wales. We have an extensive background of refurbishment, restoration and new build projects. We excel at technically challenging schemes, have an exemplar record of delivering projects beyond client expectations, and apply our experience to delivering quality buildings in a safe and sustainable environment.
In line with the delivery of our Company growth plan, we are looking for a diligent and commercially minded Site Manager/Project Manager to deliver projects between £500k & £5M around South Wales. You will report to and work alongside senior management within the business, and will be responsible for the day to day management either a larger scale construction project (up to £5M, new build or refurbishment), or a series of smaller projects, depending on our current workload.
The successful candidate will have a good balance of the following attributes:
• Commercially aware, setting and delivering project targets and deliverables.
• A highly organised individual, with an eye for detail and a genuine interest in producing quality work.
• Effective communicator, people management skills, direct labour and subcontractor management and excellent customer liaison skills.
• Able and willing to take ultimate responsibility for the project’s delivery, programme, financial planning, monitoring, procurement and risks.
• A firm understanding of Construction regulation, Health & Safety, Sustainability and how to deliver it.
• IT literate, using Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. Asta Powerproject and design packages such as AutoCAD or Revit would be advantageous.
.• Flexibility over both type of work and location across South Wales.
• A full driving licence. A company car can be provided, or use of own car with allowances.
In addition to the above, ideally you will hold a construction related qualification and have at least 5 years’ experience delivering projects of a similar scale. In return we offer a competitive remuneration, training, and incentive package for the right person.
If this full-time position is of interest then please forward a covering letter explaining what you could bring to this role, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.